Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The 70-year-old foreign architectural remains the charm of Japanese colonization style. You can find the old traces and details all around Meander 1948.
Meander 1948 offers travelers clean and bright private rooms as well as dormitories. There are even exclusive balconies in specific room type that allow you to observe the city view from different angles.
Things to Note
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 15:00 to 21:00./Reception working hours 12:00-21:00
3. Latest check-out time is 11am, extra charge from 11:30am.
4. Failure to amend or cancel the booking 3 days before your check-in date will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
5. Check-in payment by cash is only accepted in Taiwan Dollars.
6. Once checked in, you can no longer cancel or make changes to your booking. You are responsible for 100% of the room charge even if you decide to check out early.
7. As an eco-friendly hostel, we do NOT provide disposable toothbrush/toothpaste and slippers.
Deposit Only rates
This property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay, unless otherwise stated above (see 'Things to Note' information).
Your booking is non-refundable. If you choose to cancel your booking, or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
1:a, Land Taiwan China
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>