Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
It is conveniently located with only a short walk to downtown Arusha where there are plenty of places to eat, hang out and shop. The city market is also conveniently located in downtown Arusha where our guests can purchase fresh fruits, vegetables and a variety of cultural carvings and artwork.
The facility offers a kitchen for our backpackers to prepare their own food or our chef will be happy to prepare it for you for a small fee. Just tell us what you’d like to have and what time you’d like to have it ready.
Mazzola Safari House & Backpacking Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Pet friendly. 10% surcharge for pets. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>