Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free of charge for cancellation in advance 7 days on arrival; 30% charge against cancellation within 7 days-3 day before on arrival; 50% charge against cancellation within 3 days before on arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Masherbrum Outdoor Travelling Hostel was founded in 2016, located in the downtown within the first ring road where is only 500meters to Metro Line#5 Huapaifang Station,1.8km away from Kuanzhai Alley and 5.4km to Chadianzi Bus Terminal conveniently going to Western Sichuan for classic destinations like Jiuzhaigou, Mt.Siguniang, Dujiangyan. Famous local eats including Xiaotan Dofu Pudding and Dalongyi Hotpot are within walking distance.
We have 15 elegant rooms with western decoration style inside, respectively snow mountains all around world, such as Everest,K2, Mt.Siguniang, Elbrus, Kilimanjaro etc. We have also a public lobby and rooftop entertainment area.
The main facilities as below:
Slumberland intercontinental mattress
Bosch Heating System
Midea Air Conditioner
HCG bathroom suites
24 hours Hot Water
Public space including a lobby area and a rooftop sun terrace
If you need pick-up service（liable to extra charge）, please send your flight or train information to cell phone or email to us beforehand
To protect the environment, we advise Green Travel so that the room does not provide wash supplies, please bring your own toothpaste, toothbrushes and other items. No-smoking room inside
Public parking area only
Breakfast and cafe
Western breakfast is served with surcharge. Cafes are available in the same park. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>