Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The climate in Polis is healthy with mild winters and cool summer nights the area is healthy with mild winters and cool summer nights’’
Situated in the relaxing town of Polis (easily reached during the day by bus from Paphos), the Marion Hotel provides the ideal base to explore the beautiful wooded and mountainous nature reserve of the Akamas Peninsula.
Two spectacular circular trails, the Aphrodite and the Adonis, begin from the Baths of Aphrodite, a 15 minute bus journey from Polis.
More trails start near the picturesque village of Neo Chorio, again only 15 minutes by bus. It’s also possible to explore the area by hiring a car, mountain bike, quad bike or even on horseback! Groups can hire a minibus, complete with driver for greater flexibility.
For further information contact the Polis tourist information centre via their website.
The harbour village of Latchi is easily reached on foot, via sweet smelling orange groves and a new footpath alongside the sandy beach. Alternatively there are frequent buses.
[The Polis tourist information centre is not easily found on the internet!] Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Kabel TV
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Telefon (direktuppringning)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>