Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Each room has its own shower, toilet and kitchenette. Free WiFi Internet access is provided. Manly Bunkhouse is a clean, relaxed hostel with a friendly atmosphere. There is a large common room, study and reading room, commercial kitchen, and an outdoor courtyard with BBQ facilities.
Manly Bunkhouse is located only 250 meters from one of Sydney’s finest beaches and a short walk to Manly town centre, supermarkets, shops, and restaurants.
No refund is given after check in.
All booking for Xmas-New Year will be charged full on the 1 December.
There is no cancellation or refund after the 1st December.
Minimum 2 nights stay
Our office hours are:
Mon to Fri: 9:30am - 1pm then 2pm - 5pm
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays: 9:30am - 12pm then 2pm - 4:30pm.
For check-ins outside these times please CALL US prior to arrival on 02 99760472 or 0431 154 061 (after hours) – E: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive either a confirmation email or call for after hour check in details.
For one night bookings arriving after hours a pre-authorisation on credit card of $50 (security deposit) applies, as well as full payment for the night.
All other bookings arriving after hours will have a $50 security bond taken by pre authorisation on the credit card used for the booking as well as full payment of the booking.
Please note that as we are located in a quiet residential area, strict quiet hours are in effect every night. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>