Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Located in the main street, just 5 minutes away of all that Jeri has to offer: supermarket, shops, bars, pharmacies, restaurants and beaches.Full of positive energy, it’s a place of international exchange, where the Mandala family will make you feel at home and make your trip unforgettable!Our personalized advice will help you make the best of your time here and our weekly activities and events will make you enter and discover the heart of the village.We want you to be part of Mandala family.
The Mandala hostel offer you the best value for money of Jeri, welcoming you in our private rooms, mixed or feminine dorms. All our dorms have air-conditioning during the night and our private room can enjoy it all day long. All have super comfortable beds, personal electric plug and bedside lamp, lockers, bathroom with hot water and WiFi.All the common areas of the hostel are meeting points for our guest. While the kitchen is the place to share your cooking secrets, the dining room, open at the entrance of the hostel, remain the main meeting spot. The terrace, located upstairs, is a privileged area open to everyone during the day. Later at night it will transform itself in an animated bar with different events all week long.
Mandala Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00.
No curfew. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>