Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
One night cancellation policy, 1 week prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Shuttle or airport transfers can be arranged with separate charge at least 5 days prior to arrival and deposit or credit card confirmation is required.
Group bookings will apply a discount per person for a minimum of 6 persons to consider a group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
From our one to two-bed privates to coed rooms and female dorms, Junction’s rooms are designed for comfort and guest experience. Design-driven with industrial-inspired interiors, our rooms are equipped with all you need for a relaxing and exciting stay in the city.
A visual feast of bold graphics and quirky furniture, Junction’s social lounge is open 24/7. We’ve thrown in a pretty good mix of “tools” to help you reboot: Couches to lazily sink into, warm, cozy hammocks, TV room and the pièce de résistance, a Filipino pool table right in the middle of all the action.
Don't be a grouchy panda. Handle that hangover at our all day breakfast café. Brewed or espresso and sinful pastries available all day.
Our funky café magically transforms into a social and lively bar at night. Every night is a new adventure, with beer pong events, local DJs or laidback chill-out time. Come on in and make some new connections.
Junction Hostel is open 24 hours
Check-in at 2p.m. Valid ID in form of passport or driver’s license required upon check-in
Check-out by 12 noon. If you arrive early or if your flight leaves late, bags may be stored till your departure that day with no extra cost.
Minimum Age Policy:Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in.
No Pets allowed. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>