Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% payment in advance
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
... and we will keep you posted on other happenings. Our three houses have lots of open spaces and common areas. Private open air BBQ and kitchen, and the colourful patio-bar, where we serve great cocktails & delicious food, is open to the public. There is a music room with instruments, book exchange, and
we can organize in-house massage/yoga on our sunset deck with sea views. We can also set you up for surfing, stand up paddle, jungle treks, boat rides or anything else... all from our cozy hostel. You're going to want to stay longer! :)
If you have to cancel your booking on National Holidays & special events, you must do it at least 14 days before arrival, or we will charge 30% cancellation fee.
If you have to cancel your booking for New Years until Carnival (from December 30 to March 1), you must do it at least 60 days before arrival, or we will charge 30% cancellation fee
If you have to cancel your booking for any other period of the year you must do it at least 3 days before arrival, or we will charge 30 % cancellation fee.
Check in: from 11:00
Check out: until 12:00
During high season or for long bookings, we will pre-charge your credit card a deposit of 30% of the total price.
You may be contacted by the property if they cannot charge you directly on your credit card. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>