Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings (bookings for more than 4 persons) can be canceled without fees four days before your arrival. If the booking is canceled after this time, you will be charged 50% of the first night of your group stay.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The Madina Hostel is a social and healthy, brand-new hostel that provides travelers with honest, inspiring insights into the city, the local culture and the urban daily life wonders + 1 wonder of the world. Our 24/7 reception has friendly, multi-lingual staff who know the city inside out and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm about Cairo’s gems. After a day out exploring, unwind with a view over the city in our cozy lounge areas or the community balcony or if you are into cooking, cook and share some meals together in our fully-equipped communal kitchen.
We are located in the heart of vibrant Downtown Cairo, where you can mix with locals in cafés, restaurants or bars or explore the local culture scene in the many art galleries and culture centers around. We are 500m off the river Nile, 300m away from the Egyptian Museum and 400m from the Tahrir Square, where the closest subway station is at (“Sadat”). The regional bus stop is within 600m walking distance, while the main train station is 3km away. To get from Cairo Airport to us it is advised to arrange for an airport pick up or order an uber.
Rooms and Dorms
All our furniture is carefully designed and handmade locally. All rooms, including the dorm, feature comfy beds, large soundproof windows with blackout blinds, reading lights next to the bed, multiple international power sockets, fresh linen and towels, and real plants. Private rooms are additionally fitted with wardrobes. All our bathrooms, en-suite or shared, are modern and well designed with a walk-in shower, sink, toilet, and 24/7 hot water.
Extras and Activities
The hostel is located on the 10th and 11th floor with an elevator to save your legs for exploring. There's free Wi-Fi, so you can make your friends back home wish they were here. We offer regular activities in or around the hostel for those interested, as well as individually tailored tours within Cairo and all over Egypt. Laundry and ironing services are available, as well as hair dryers to lend.
Terms & Conditions
-Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-CHECK-IN from 12.30 pm. CHECK-OUT until 11.30 am.
-Taxes not included - 15.00%
-Guests of any nationality who are not checked-in are not allowed in the rooms at any time. Visitors may stay in the common areas until midnight.
-All couples with nationalities of North Africa and the Middle East must provide a marriage certificate when staying in one room together.
-Nationalities of North Africa and the Middle East are not allowed to stay in the dormitory. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>