Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Please note that due to the Covid19 pandemic, we have established the following mandatory procedures in our hostel in order to make it safe for all guests and staff:
• regular cleaning of hot spots such as door knobs, light switches, etc. has been reinforced as well as cleaning of shared spaces;
• there is hand sanitizer available but please bring your own face mask;
• all curtains from bunk beds have been removed;
• bed sheets will continue to be washed at very high temperature;
• bed frames will be disinfected between reservations;
• breakfast will NOT be served;
• social events will NOT be happening in the hostel;
• visitors are NOT allowed;
• please wear a face mask at all times when in shared spaces;
• keep social distancing from other guests who are not travelling with you;
• wash your hands regularly;
🖤 Protect Yourself and Others 🖤
------ ------ ------
Lookout Lisbon! is an independent small hostel in historical Lisbon, perfect for social backpackers who appreciate a laid-back and familiar atmosphere and very friendly staff.
Lookout Lisbon! Hostel lies at the top of Bairro Alto, which needs no introduction; it's definitely the liveliest area in Lisbon, where you can find some of the best restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops in town!
Lookout Lisbon! is especially designed to make you feel comfortable and at home:
• in the kitchen you'll find everything you need to prepare your meals;
• in the dorm, you'll find a free giant locker to keep your belongings (bring your own padlock), a reading lamp and a USB socket right next to your bed, as well as a curtain to ensure a good night’s sleep;
• in the living room, the heart of the hostel, you'll meet other travellers, rest after a long day of sightseeing, learn about Lisbon from our knowledgeable staff, take part in our amazing activities and enjoy the breathtaking view from the balconies!
Activities (currently, some activities are not available)
• Sintra tour
• Tip-based walking tours
• Pub crawl
• Surf lessons
Please note that:
• cancellation policy is 48h before check in time; in case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first two nights of your stay;
• check in is from 15:00h;
• check out is before 11:30h;
• reception is currently from 9:00h to 22:00h so if you're checking in before or after these hours make sure you EMAIL us directly to arrange a time;
• payment upon arrival by cash
• city tax not included - 2 euros per person per night, up to a maximum of 7 nights - paid at arrival;
• maximum amount of people per group: 6;
• we can’t guarantee that your group will stay together in the same dorm;
• your booking may be cancelled if you make several separate bookings and the total number of the group will be more than 6, for larger groups please contact us directly. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemensamt rum
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
7:e, Världens minsta hostels
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>