Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Stop press...â¦..each bed now has a double UK PLUG socket as well as 2 USB sockets ...so you can now charge your phone/tablet etc from the comfort of your own bed.
We have the honor of being the closest dedicated tourist hostel to Big Bien, Westminster as well as The London Eye itself. Our location is perfect.
Free super-fast WIFI throughout the entire building
Free tea and coffee
Free city maps
Free London walking tour
Free bed linen
You can arrive at any time to drop your luggage off and return later anytime from 3pm to check into your bedroom
There are no hidden costs
Our nearest underground train station (Lambeth North. ZONE 1) is only 5 minutes walk from us and from here you can be in Piccadilly Circus and Oxford Street in less than 15 minutes.
As we are located in the centre of London you can walk all around the city without having to use the buses or London underground trains.
Our team are on hand to ensure every traveler has a uniquely memorable stay and a fantastic London experience.
Guests can socialize in our lively communal areas and our lobby bar, serving drinks, snacks and beer all day. The common room has a large-screen 50 inch TV. There's also a large guest kitchen with both microwave and hob, dining room and Free Internet throughout.
There is a bicycle docking station around the corner and a 24-hour bus stop at the end of the road. Lambeth north tube station is only a five-minute walk from the hostel.
Our location near the banks of the river Thames puts us only yards from London's famous South Bank. A short stroll takes you into Westminster and the city's top attractions, including Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square. Our hostel is also handy for a spot of culture - visit the Tate modern or the imperial war museum nearby. With Waterloo rail station or Lambeth north tube station a short walk away it is the ideal starting point for your London adventure.
Please see our reception for luggage storage lockers, tickets and tour bookings, maps and information about London. Our vibrant staff are passionate about making your stay a memorable one.
We are unable to accommodate under-16's in our dormitories. Guests under the age of 16 are welcome to stay in one of our private rooms as long as they are accompanied by a adult parent or guardian.
Photo ID required upon check-in. (no ID, no stay, no exception)
Please read our things to note below before making a booking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis stadstur
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>