Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: cancellation fee prior 3 days before arrival 3 nights , less than 3 days 50% of the total balance.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The Resort invites singles, couples or families to a stress free vacation on one of the most beautiful island in the Caribbean. The cottages are self-contained with kitchen and bathroom. All rooms are wheelchair accessible.
Penny`s Seafood House Restaurant located on the property, has maintained high standards of fine dining since 1988. This includes the excellent quality of the products used, as they are still exclusively bought from the local farmers and fishermen.
There are many small Bars and Restaurants along the Westend in walking distance. One of the world’s most famous bars "Ricks Cafe" is only a 10-minute walk away. We can recommend various places for swimming, cliff jumping, snorkeling and other activities. The beach is located 15 minutes away. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>