Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Libra Hotel offers accommodations in Koreatown, Los Angeles, 2.2 miles from Melrose Avenue.
Centrally located, Koreatown is a great choice for travelers interested in food, tourist attractions and sunshine. Solo travelers in particular like the location - in the heart of Los Angeles.
We offer a range of dormitories of different sizes with bunk beds . They include 3 Female Dorm Rooms for females only and 1 Male Dorm Room for males only. We also have private rooms from Double to Family rooms for 3 or 4 guests. They feature air-conditioning, heater, free cable, private bathroom and daily afternoon room cleaning.
Libra Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: We have a 72 hour cancellation policy.
Cancellations or changes must be notified to the hostel at least 72 hours in advance, via phone or email. In cases of a no-show, a total of one night will be charged.
Check in from 13:00 to 21:00 (1:00pm - 9:00pm)
Check out from 00:00 to 10:00 (10:00am)
Check in closes after 22:00. If you plan on checking after 22:00, please email us and we can provide you with a way to self check in.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 23.5% (15.5% Tax + 8% Service Charge).
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 1:00PM to 9:00PM.
Minimum age: 18 years.
1 Female Dorm Rooms for females only.
1 Male Dorm Room for males only.
The maximum period of stay is of 7 days per reservation. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Handdukar ingår ej
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>