Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelled 3 prior of time full amount charged, No show full amount charged
Additional Terms and Conditions
Airport pick up charge is $20 for per group.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
To cater top-notch hospitality services to travellers seeking a decent place to stay in the vicinity of Thamel, we offer a fair combination of luxury and quality comparable to many mid-range hotels in Kathmandu, but for very nominal prices like that of a budget-range bed and breakfast or a lodge.
Lemon Tree Hotel is a perfect choice for your accommodation in Kathmandu if a cozy hotel room, a healthy and tasty breakfast, and personalized care are your top priorities, but without having to spend needlessly for other extravaganza.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 10:00.
2. Check-out Time: until 12:00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash or credit card is welcomed upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: If without parents, the minimum age to check in is 18 years old.
6. Reception Hours: 24 hours.
7. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
8. We don't have lift at hotel.
9. Pets are not allowed. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Boka växling
- Flexible NRR
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>