Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Le Junction has 14 rooms available, which include private twin and double guest rooms, and dorms with bunks for 4, 6, or 8 guests. All come with en suite bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and free bed linen is provided (towels are available for rent). Guests can use communal kitchen, and the friendly staff at the 24-hour reception can provide storage for your luggage and valuables if required (free while u stay). Downstairs you'll find a lively pub and restaurant with a beer garden and big screen TVs for watching sports events.
The guest house is just a 2-minute walk from Willesden Junction station, which has overground and underground trains around the city. The shops of Oxford Street and the bright lights of Soho and Covent Garden can be reached in 20 minutes.
Le Junction Hostel - Pub & Garden policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Reception is open 24hrs.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age.
ID required to check in, Maximum stay 28 days,
No groups of males larger than 8 pax, Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>