Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Las Musas Cancellation Policy with groups is if you want to refound your deposit you have to advise to Las Musas Residence 20 days before your arrival minimun
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Hostelworld sägerÖversatt av
Beskrivningen av objektet
Check in time is at 15:30, but with our 24-hour reception you can take advantage of those low-cost early morning flights and check in your bags whenever you arrive, as well as lounge in our common areas, use wifi and showers if needed until your room is available.
BREAKFAST NOT INCLUDED BUT WE OFFER FREE COFFEE AND TEA.
We're only a 5-10 minutes walk away from the main attractions such as Puerta Del Sol, Plaza Mayor, and the world-famous 'Golden Triangle' of art museums - The Thyssen, The Prado, and The Reina Sofia.
We have a wide selection of rooms, some with ensuites and air conditioning. Each bed has its own locker; all you need is your own padlock.
We also have a fully equipped kitchen so you can prepare meals, share with other guests, and try the different flavors of the world !!!
Here at Las Musas Hostel we also want you to enjoy yourself while exploring the city so we organize daily free walking tours and pub crawls, to experience the amazing nightlife of Madrid. We have a private flamenco show, tapas tour, and drinking games night with free sangria.
Please note that when making reservations for more than one person that you are reserving beds inside a room of that type and may not be placed in the same room.
Wi-Fi is available in the common areas which include the reception, dining area and lounge.
Come visit us! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
1:a, Populärast Madrid
Las Musas Hostel säger
Reina Sofia, Thyssen Museum, Puerta del Sol och Kungliga slottet är alla inte mer än 10 minuter \ 'promenad från vandrarhemmet. Pradomuseet är världens näst största museum och det är ett totalt måste för alla som besöker Madrid!
Jag skulle säga att den genomsnittliga åldern för våra gäster är någonstans mellan 21 och 35 år. Vårt vandrarhem har mycket stora gemensamma utrymmen så det sörjer för gäster som vill koppla av och gäster som vill festa.
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>