Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation 72 hour prior to the date of arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Backpacker groups and any other group is mostly welcome.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The only hostel in the Colombo city with a Pool and Air conditioned dorms. We are located in the heart of the city. LHC is located 3.6 Km's away from the central bus stand. 5 minutes walk to the beach, malls, most happening Night club, 24 hour street food restaurants and the railway station. It will only take you 12 minutes by bus from the central bus stand during the day time and only 7 minutes in the night. We are 350M away from the Indian Visa Center. Withing 6 minutes you can reach, the Pub, Night Clubs, Casinos, Liqueur Stores, 24 hour street food restaurants, the beach, Shopping mall and man more places of interest.
LHC has well experienced staff who's only ambition is to make you feel like at home. Most of our guests get pampered by the facilities and the staff, which they end up staying an extra day or two.
Visit us, get pampered and feel like home at LHC.
Your breakfast time is the time you wake up...
Hope to see you soon.....
**Property Policy and Conditions**:
1. Check in Time: 2:00pm
2. Check out Time: before 10:30am
3. The reception is 24 hours open.
4. Both cash and credit card payments are acceptable upon check in at the property.
5. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
6. Lockers are available for all guests
7. Board games available.
8. Use the pool as much as you want... it's all yours.
9. Ample space for chilling out...
10. Free WiFi throughout the premises Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>