Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
In the morning,....
Waking up with sunshine from the lake.
Walking around lake shirakaba and eat special soba.
Driving up to the benus line is a long road of highland to matsumoto.
In the afternoon,...
You travel around south shinsyu.
Take a trakking, mountain climing, camping or BBQ if you want.snow season is from december to the end of march.we have cheap rental gears.and discount ticket for ski resort.
drink local sake,
talking with tourists from japan and all over the world.
We have 4 seasons in japan.
These are 'To do list' in each seasons when you visit up.
Skiing, Snowboarding. in winter
trekking,mountain climing,driving high land and so on between spring and summer.
Colored leaves is beautiful in autumn
***Property Policies and Conditions***
1).We accept only cash payment upon arrival.
No show 100%
3).Our hostel is in Nagano prefecture but don't confuse Nagano city and Nagano prefecture,please.We aren't at Nagano city but Chino city in nagano prefecture....
It takes about 2hours from nagano station.
I recommend you to have a car or bike if having a chance to get it.Thank you.
4).Check in from 2pm and check out before 11am. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>