Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
To confirm bookings groups need to pay at least 50% of the overnight fee at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A mobile phone number of the group leader, or possibly 2, is aboslutely necessary. Groups arrival check in is best at 6 p.m. Group leaders absolutely need to coomunicate if arrival is execpetd after 8 pm.
Groups are accepted only if after booking online a clear and frequent communication is held with the hostel and are accepted only on a half board basis. Half board includes breakfast and dinner for 11 each in addition to the overnight cost. Absolutely no alcohol is allowed in rooms. Only beer and wine purchased at the hostel can be consumed in hostel premises as we are a licensed bar.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The hostel offers excellent meals at an affordable price on his Lake View terrace, organizes cooking, Italian Language, sailing and rock climbing courses (also for beginners lasting from a few hours to a few days) rents bikes and kayaks, has a licensed alpine guide to take people to do a Classical Alpine Via Ferrata, and provides detailed information for hiking in the area. It has a private beach and has excellent rock climbing opportunities within walking distance. Nowhere in the world you can enjoy a beer or a glass of wine in front of mountains turning pink at sunset.
Cancellation Policy 7 days before arrival
Please advice about arrival time.
Check-in time (15/06-15/09): from 2pm until 11pm (call if later)
Check-in time (15/03-15/06 and 15/09-05/11) : from 5pm to 10 pm (call if later)
Check-out time: until 10.00 Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>