Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
WE ARE OPEN FOR YOU!
…and do our best to adjust our services to the unusual situation. We have implemented the following hygienic measures:
We always adapt our daily cleaning to the current guidelines of the RKI based on a strict hygiene concept.
The maximum occupancy of our dormitories is 50% (eg. 8-bed dorm = max. 4 persons).
In the common areas, all tables are 1.50 meters apart.
The occupancy of our rooms in each corridor is based on the best possible distance from each other.
Our reception is protected by a transparent shield.
Each guest must fill out a registration form with their contact details.
A specific bathroom is currently assigned to each room. DEAL: When booking two or more rooms we give a 10% discount if you share a bathroom (June/July).
Make yourself at home by using the hostel's fully equipped kitchen, settling back in our cosy common room or by enjoying a free coffee or tea on our sunny roof terrace. Our friendly staff is always at the reception to answer you any questions or provide you with personal insider tips. You will especially enjoy our wide variety of beautifully unique rooms, which are each designed individually by a different local artist.
We also provide free wifi, do not have an age restriction and offer favourable beds in shared dormitories as well as private rooms.
The Labyrinth Hostel Weimar is a proud member of the Backpacker Network Germany e.V.
* free W-LAN
* free tea and coffee
* free city map
* fully-equipped kitchen
* 24h access
* late riser friendly: check out 11 am
* breakfast available (5 €)
* lockers for dormitories
* free book exchange
* lots of games
* iron, hair dryer, alarm clock, umbrella
* free luggage storage
* credit cards accepted
* no membership required, no expensive membership cards
* 10% discount with your ISIC card
* free booking for your next hostel in the Backpacker Network Germany
* calling cards available for cheap phone-calls home
* cosy lounge for chat and beer
* money-saving tips for onward travel
For the cyclists
* bike-repair kits
* several bike shops around the corner
* various maps of Weimar and surrounding areas
* healthy breakfast
For city explorers
* lots of information on public transport and the city
* history books about Weimar
* extensive information on trips to other areas near Weimar
For apartment seekers
* extensive list of websites and newspapers with apartment ads
* info about notice-boards with accommodation ads
* stay 6 nights, the 7th night is free
For the last-minute travellers
* If we don't have a bed available we will find one for you somewhere else saving you an unnecessary trek.
City tax is not included in the given rates and must be payed on top upon arrival.
-€1.50 per person per night for bookings for a single room.
-€1.10 per person per night for all other bookings.
Please pay for your accommodation in cash or via card on arrival.
amenities (not compulsory):
breakfast 5 Euro per person
small extra towel (once off payment) 0.50 Euro
big towel (once off payment) 1 Euro Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>