Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Make yourself at home by using the hostel's fully equipped kitchen, settling back in our cosy common room or by enjoying a free coffee or tea on our sunny roof terrace. Our friendly staff is always at the reception to answer you any questions or provide you with personal insider tips. You will especially enjoy our wide variety of beautifully unique rooms, which are each designed individually by a different local artist.
We also provide free wifi, do not have an age restriction and offer favourable beds in shared dormitories as well as private rooms.
The Labyrinth Hostel Weimar is a proud member of the Backpacker Network Germany e.V.
* free W-LAN
* free tea and coffee
* free city map
* fully-equipped kitchen
* 24h access
* late riser friendly: check out 11 am
* breakfast available (5 €)
* lockers for dormitories
* free book exchange
* lots of games
* iron, hair dryer, alarm clock, umbrella
* free luggage storage
* credit cards accepted
* no membership required, no expensive membership cards
* 10% discount with your ISIC card
* free booking for your next hostel in the Backpacker Network Germany
* calling cards available for cheap phone-calls home
* cosy lounge for chat and beer
* money-saving tips for onward travel
For the cyclists
* bike-repair kits
* several bike shops around the corner
* various maps of Weimar and surrounding areas
* healthy breakfast
For city explorers
* lots of information on public transport and the city
* history books about Weimar
* extensive information on trips to other areas near Weimar
For apartment seekers
* extensive list of websites and newspapers with apartment ads
* info about notice-boards with accommodation ads
* stay 6 nights, the 7th night is free
For the last-minute travellers
* If we don't have a bed available we will find one for you somewhere else saving you an unnecessary trek.
City tax is not included in the given rates and must be payed on top upon arrival.
-€1.50 per person per night for bookings for a single room.
-€1.10 per person per night for all other bookings.
Please pay for your accommodation in cash or via card on arrival.
amenities (not compulsory):
breakfast 4 Euro per person
bed linen (once off payment) 2 Euro per person
small towel (once off payment) 0.50 Euro
big towel (once off payment) 1 Euro Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Lakan ingår ej
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>