Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Located in a totally restored building that's over 100 years old, La Palma is the perfect Hostel if you want to have a nice and restful night and be on the right spot to enjoy all that the historic center has to give!
All the main attractions in Leiria are within a five minute walk.
La Palma has two terraces: one has a swimming pool and the other one has an awesome view to the castle!
Besides free Wi-fi in all the property, La Palma has many other amenities at your disposal, such as shared kitchens, bikes, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, shampoo, soap and earplugs, among other cool stuff!
Furthermore, our reception is open 24 Hours a day!
And last but not least, we have a Drink to Offer You! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>