Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
La Calamuchita has 3 well equipped rooms, each with dressing room, private bathroom, hot water and a terrace with tables and chairs.
Fully equipped kitchen
Dining room with gas oven
Living room overlooking the natural environment surrounding the house
Swimming pool, jacuzzi
We offer pick-up service from Pereira Airport or the Pereira transport terminal. It costs $60.000 COP. The environment is ideal for cycling and hiking, surrounded by the beautiful nature of La Florida. Along this natural reserve Otún Quimbaya are sheltered countless species such as otters, herons, sloths, sloth bears, spectacled bears, pumas, howler monkeys, and species of birds and butterflies and flowers, some belonging only to Colombia. Then, the basin begins to take on more altitud towards the OtÃon Lagoon where there are other species of high Andean forest ecosystems. Further on is the pÃ¡ramo and then the Nevados National Park.
La Calamuchita Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival in case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 19.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by credit and debit cards
American Breakfast is included
Reception from 08.00 to 10.00 and 14.00 to 18.00
Pet are not allowed
Not suitable for children and babies
No smoking in the rooms Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Rumservice (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>