Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We have the best location in the city. We have an incredible rooftop hangout with stunning views of the cathedral. We have big family dinner parties every night on the roof. We love showing people our side of Seville, and our personal favourite spots to eat, drink and chill.
La Banda was dreamt up 8 years ago by 2 brothers and 2 best friends from the UK whilst travelling in Latin America. Our concept is simple La Banda = the gang of friends. This is the vibe that we strive to create in every aspect of the hostel. From the moment you enter, you become part of La Banda. Our clientele are young, open-minded travellers with a passion for people, music and culture. If this sounds like you, then we would love you to come and be part of our Andalusian adventure.
Our fresh, modern family home has three great spaces:
• A funky reception lounge, themed on our favourite music and art from around the world. We’ve board games, free computers, free wifi, and someone around 24 hrs a day to help you out.
• A fantastic kitchen, with great utensils, lots of cooking space and food storage.
• A laidback rooftop garden where we get together for family meals, art nights, great cocktails, drinking games and live music!
• Clean, modern rooms with free lockers, free towels and bed linen.
• Amazing free walking tours with young, passionate, English speaking guides who seriously know their stuff.
• We can help you see the best flamenco in the city, eat the best tapas, and see the sights other tourists don’t know about.
• Every night is something going on at the hostel. Live flamenco shows on the roof, nights out to the most underground bars in the city, live DJ Sessions and Pub Crawls to the best clubs in Sevilla!
This is not a corporate chain hostel. We are an intimate, down-to-earth group of mates who love travelling and socialising. Come be a part of it! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
1:a, Populärast Sevilla
6:e, Best solo hostel
5:e, Best for solo female travellers
1:a, Land Spain
6:e, Världens minsta hostels
1:a, Populärast Seville
1:a, Land Spain
4:e, Världens minsta hostels
Världens minsta hostels
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>