Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Located in the rolling hills of Ulaanbaatar, the LG Guesthouse is the choice residence of international travelers looking for the perfect combination of location, convenience, and affordability. The name LG has nothing to do with the electronics company; it's short for Lundaa Ganzaga, a Buddhist deity.The LG offers a variety of rooms and services so that guests may custom tailor their experience from an adventurous trek into the Gobi to a romantic getaway in UB.
Let us serve you
Founded in 2001, the LG has established itself as the premier hostel experience by offering high-quality service to travelers from over 25 countries. Combining a full authentic Mongolian restaurant with a karaoke bar, the LG specializes in dealing with English speaking travelers and is widely considered the best hostel in Mongolia. From your pick up at the train station or airport to your complimentary breakfast on the last day, we guarantee that your trip will be nothing short of exceptional!
It is specially designed for the guesthouse most of the rooms have an own toilet and shower, very big and comfortable. Bathrooms are clean and hot water boilers important in summer when other places only have cold water. It has the common area and a kitchen where you can cook your own meals. There are banks with ATM, food market, souvenir shops and the biggest local bus stops near our Guesthouse.
10bed dorm- 9$ per person
4bed dorm shared bathroom - 10$ per person
4bed dorm private bathroom -12$ per person.
6bed dorm shared bathroom-8$per person.
Double room with private ensuite - $30 per night.
Single room with private ensuite - $25 per night
We are sure that you will enjoy our guesthouse greatly. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
1:a, Land Mongolia
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>