Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free of charge if changes are made more than 7 days before your booking
* 20% charged (of total stay) if cancelled less than 7 days but more than 48h before the initial booking
* 50% charged (of total stay) if cancelled less than 48h before the initial booking
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
All the products for the restaurant are sourced locally and used to create our fusion of Moroccan, French and South-East Asian Cuisine. We work directly with the fishermen, and locals to establish a restaurant that provides a gastronomical experience while supporting the local community.
Come and relax in the hammock under the Argan tree or take your morning coffee on our terrace with a breath-taking view over the ocean. Offering incredible sunsets over the Atlantic with camels, donkeys and goats wandering past you are sure to experience a true Moroccan holiday at L'ane Vert.
We offer surf board/wetsuit hire and are able to organise surf lessons with a local surf instructor. There are great surf spots along the Tafedna beach including reef and beach breaks suitable for beginners, pros and all those in between.
L'Ane Vert also has an artist residence program that brings people from all over the world to work with the community creating art projects. Come and check out our current programs and maybe get involved!
Whether you are looking to carve the perfect waves, get to know the locals, explore the Berber country side or simply pass the days basking up the Moroccan sunshine, L'Ane Vert has comfy beds and plenty of sweet Moroccan mint tea waiting for you. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>