Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancel 30 days before the check-in day: 30% of total amount
Cancel 15 days before the check-in day: 50% of total amount
Cancel 3 days before the check-in day: 80% of total amount
Cancel on the day or No Show: 100% of total amount
Cancel 3 days before the check-in day: 50% of amount per person
Cancel 1 days before the check-in day: 80% of amount per person
Cancel on the day or No Show: 100% of amount per person
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please make sure inform us what type of group reservation the group would like.
For example: Only Room for group or Whole hostel group reservation
Any groups are acceptable!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Each room includes a shared bathroom.
Eikan-do Zenrin-ji is 3 km from the guest house, while Tofuku-ji Temple is 3.7 km away. The nearest airport is Osaka Itami Airport, 39 km from Kyoto Hostel Zen.
Nakagyo Ward is a great choice for travellers interested in food, city walks and old town exploring.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Flexible NRR
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>