Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
**Please noted that the deposit will not be return in any event of cancellation / booking re-arrangement / No show / reduction in numbers of guests.
**Please note that some of our facilities (bathroom/kitchen/dining room etc.) are shared and most beds are bunk beds
Additional Terms and Conditions
**The remainder of the amount will be charged upon check-in in Japanese yen or credit card.
**Please make sure to prepare the balance before arrival. We are afraid that we cannot allow you to pay separately
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Guest will get to rent the whole hostel, if you there is more than 20 guests.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Accommodations provided are both private rooms and mixed dormitory rooms . Facilities consists of shared bathroom, laundry facility, bar, shared lounge, and Free Wi-fi.
***Property Policies and Conditions***
In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
1).Check-in: from 15:00 to 21:00 (please let us know by email if you arriving later than 21:00)
Check-out: until 10:00
# Reception intermission time: 13: 00-15: 00
2).Payment by cash upon arrival
3).Non-smoking rooms and building (Please use a desgnited area for smoking)
14 day before arrival: No cancelation fee
After or no-show: 100% of the total fee Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis WiFi
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>