Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Kurashiki Guesthouse YUURIN-AN is a property located in the middle of the Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter. This quarter preserves traditional Japanese streets and houses from Edo, Meiji, and Taisho period. In addition, Kurashiki is famous for art (e.g. Ohara Museum of Art) and folk craft.
Every day between 6:30pm and 7pm we get together in our common area where we check in new guests and have some quality time to meet and interact with other guests. We create a space where they can introduce themselves, get to know each other and create long lasting friendships.
It is our goal to provide this unique encountering so that our guests can take a memorable experience back home.
The building of YUURIN-AN is a 100-year-old Japanese style wooden house. You can experience the traditional lifestyle of Japan.
During the day YUURIN-AN operates as a café serving delicious light meals and desserts and at night it turns into a guesthouse. Guests staying longer than 1 day can leave their belongings in a secure common area at the property.
We offer 5 Japanese tatami-floor dorm rooms, each accommodating up to 2 ~ 6 people.
○Feel traditional Japan
- Stay in a 100-year-old Japanese style wooden house
- ‘Tatami’ flooring rooms and ‘futon’ bedding
- Small beautiful garden
- We have air conditioning in all rooms
- 1 min. walk to the Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter
- 2 min. walk to the Ohara Museum of Art
- 5 min. walk to the Achi shrine
- 12 min. walk from JR Kurashiki station
- post office, supermarket, convenience store, some restaurants are within a walking distance
- Free Wi-Fi access
- ‘Futon’ bedding equipped with sheets, pillows, and blankets
- Shared shower room with shampoo, soap, towels and a hair dryer ( 6:30 pm – 9am)
- Shared kitchen with a microwave, a fridge, a toaster, and kitchenware (7pm – 10:30am)
- Free of charge laundry and drying area
- Free of charge lockers
- No curfew. After 10pm no loud noise in order to respect neighbors and sleeping guests.
- Check in time: 6:30pm – 8pm
- Check out time: by 10am
- Free baggage keeping reception : 8am ~ 18:30pm
*You can leave your baggage on the day of check-in and check-out.
If you want to leave the baggage before check-in in the morning, please tell us in advance.
- Café hours: 11am – 5pm
*The lounge space and rooms are not available during the café hours. There is another common space for guests to have a break and to put baggage. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>