Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Within a 15-minute walking distance to the charming fisherman's village and bophut beach, KoHabitat is located near a local supermarket, cafes and Thai street food restaurants.
Everyone is welcome to use all the communal spaces in the house including the kitchen, co-working space, balcony, air-conditioned living/chill area.
There is a total of 12 tailor-made beds with individual curtains provided for your privacy. The mattresses are bigger than those you find in standard bunk beds. We also provide clean sheets, comfy pillows, blankets, and towel during your stay. Each bed has an individual reading light and a power plug where you can charge your phone or your laptop.
There is also a locker in the bedroom where you can keep your valuables safe.
There are two shared bathrooms in the house which are cleaned daily. We also provide bathroom amenities and other essentials such as hair dryer, iron and other small things to make you feel more at home.
We are an eco-hostel – we encourage our guests to reduce the human footprint while with us. We provide reusable tote bags when buying stuff at 7-11 or any convenient stores close by.
Couple of things you do need to know before you book:
CHECK IN: Check-in time is 12:00 am to 6:00 pm. If your arrival is after 6:00 pm Please let us know in advance of your estimated arrival time so that we could be prepared to welcome you to our house.
CHECK OUT: Check out time is 12:00 pm.
STAIRS: I don't think it’s an issue as they are not steep at all. But since the house is on three levels, please be aware there are stairs.
PARKING: the house has limited parking space, ideally for motorbike parking only, but being right next to the Supercenter helps as it offers free parking and is open to the public.
Our hostel is situated in Koh Samui’s main ring road, easily accessible by public transportation, mainly by local “song taew” also known locally as “red trucks” that goes around the island’s main ring road -and beach roads. The closest landmark to us is the Big C Supercenter, which is right next to the house. The supercenter itself has a local Thai food court, supermarket, restaurants, pharmacy and more. Otherwise, several local Thai food stalls and convenient stores are also just a few steps away.
Koh Samui has a very bad reputation for expensive taxis. But the good thing is that we are located right next to the island's main supermarket called 'Big C' (literally just a few steps away from the hostel).
All public transportation including “song taew” and shared vans from the airport or pier stops in front of Big C, and from there, it’s a one minute walk to the hostel. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>