Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are slowly trying to the hostel back in shape and we would take check-ins arriving between 9AM-9PM (you can email / whatsapp us if you have special requests and we arrange as possible)
Our place it's a backpacker hostel, simple, clean and with all needs (multiple showers, toilets, wifi, kitchen, linens/towels included, lockers, shared dorms and private rooms). We are located in a building with neighbors and run the hostel in different floors (2nd-4th), depending on your arrival we would place you in a different dorm.
Kyiv has suffered a lot, just struggled with COVID and after the Russian invasion we can't organize Chernobyl tours or easily make pub crawls, but your visit support business activities and life in Ukraine. We collect donations and buy or distribute needed items with the help of tourists staying at our place.
During this period, if you are interested in knowing more about the city and moving around we help you with a lot of information and can help you finding transportation.
Our prices are set in EUROS, we charge google exchange rate of your arrival date. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
1:a, Land Ukraine
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>