Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Cuernavaca is a beautiful town that has a 3000 year history!!! Great restaurants, shopping malls and even archaeological zones. The Cathedral and the Palace of Hernan Cortez close to half a millennium in age, are World Heritage Sites. Visit the colourful central square next to them - full of music, light and gardens, it also has a kiosk structure made by that famous french engineer Eiffel!
You can enjoy a nice rustic atmosphere rooms with aesthetics, a kitchenette and two full bathrooms...the view of the trees is lovely. Early morning enjoy a symphony of birds and at night listen to the beautiful sound of crickets. Enjoy the balconies and terraces and if you require special services such as massages or food from the delicious restaurants nearby, please let us know. We’ll be happy to get them for you.
Kieri Divine Flower Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. this property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Barnens lekområde
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>