Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
With a pool, wood-fired jacuzzi & pizza oven, yoga garden, work space, hammocks and more, we offer an experience beyond all others. We regularly organize fun activities for our guests, but above all we offer a good night's sleep. The late party can go on in kitebar Pakalolo. We have a big front and back garden to chill, an outdoor surf shower, slackline, kite storage and a CORE shop on the property. Inside there is a common area stuffed with pillows and chill lounging areas, a fireplace, a bar (open only for special occassions) boardgames and more. There's also a well-equipped kitchen and a braai/ BBQ area. You name it, we have it.
Kitesurfing lessons & CORE shop
Outdoor pool & jacuzzi
Woodfire pizza oven & BBQ
Well equipped kitchen
Slackline & hammocks
5m walk from beach and bars
Lots of activities, trips and more
Gated property in a safe area
We like to enjoy ourselves but also respect your sleep. Not a party hostel.
Khaya Kite & Yoga - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 9 am to 10 pm.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash or card (add 3%).
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>