Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Regarding the amenities of the hotel, hygiene foods and other services it offer, Kathmandu Sunny Hotel never compromises with these matters and is dedicated to provide Nepali, Indian and continental dishes in our restaurant, free travel and trek information from the travel desk and best deluxe rooms with all facilities of the hotel in your room.
Kathmandu Sunny Hotel is full of dedicated staffs, who always love to serve you. Sitting on a roof top restaurant, you can enjoy the breathtaking panoramas of the Swayambhunath (Monkey temple) along with the Himalayan views on its north, including the Ganesh Himal range and Dorje Lhakpa. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>