Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
K's House Takayama Oasis offers a variety of private rooms and dormitory rooms as well as Japanese style rooms. All rooms come with free Wi-Fi access.
The hostel features an atmospheric zen-style lounge decorated with local 'Hida' furniture for your relaxation. While staying with us, guests may enjoy free access to our common lounge and fully equipped kitchen. The building is fully renovated in ZEN style which is kind of old fashion Japanese style with modern fine facilities.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 15:00pm - 21:00pm.
2. Check-out Time: before 11:00am.
3. Payment: Cash (JPY) or credit card (Visa, Master, American Express, JCB)
4. Cancellation Policy: K's House Takayama Oasis requires at least 72 hours cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival.
5. Age Restriction: Children aged 6 years or younger may not stay in dormitory room.
6. Reception Hour: 8:00am - 21:00pm.
7. No large group bookings:
(1) K's House Takayama Oasis does not accept large group (more than 7 people/2 rooms) bookings even if the bookings come from different persons/different booking site with the intention to form a group in the hostel.
(2) K's House Takayama Oasis has the right to cancel large group bookings.
8. Smoking is not allowed.
Takayama is not only beautiful, is also a base to enjoy great surroundings as below!
If your schedule is still flexible, we recommend spending 2 - 4 nights and enjoying this area to the full. Our hostel is suitable for multiple night stay (Good Location, Homey atmosphere, lounge/kitchen/dining space, Helpful & English speaking staff, Cleanness, private rooms with own bathroom and dorms with high privacy)
1 – Takayama itself (Old Town, Sake breweries, Morning Market)
2 – Alps, nature, Hiking (Kamikochi, Shinhotaka, Norikura)
3 - World heritage village (Shirakawa-go) or Hida folk village
4 - Onsen (Hirayu, Gero, Shinhotaka Onsen, Okuhida)
5 - 'less touristy' places (Osaka waterfalls, Furukawa and more)
6 – Skiing in winter season Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>