Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are located at Km 7, Careterra a Yaruca, 25 minutes from downtown La Ceiba or 40 minutes from the Utila and Roatan Ferry terminal. You will find the magnificent river with many rocks to jump from, places to swim and also 3 beautiful natural rock pools. See an abundance of birds.
Jungle River Lodge has nice bright and breezy Dorms and great Private rooms. We have lockers in the dorms and provide guests with safe storage of small items while out and about. Our dorms have bathrooms with cold showers. Towels are not provided. The Private rooms have towels and either hot or cold water showers. We provide a laundry service and housekeeping upon request. Our cook provides guests with a delicious breakfast, simple and satisfying lunch and a tasty dinner meal, all home style, Honduran cuisine. A vegetarian option is always available. We have a bar serving icy cold refreshments and cocktails. Guests hang out, play games, chill, listen to music and access WiFi in our restaurant common area. We have a hammock area and two natural pools which are perched on a cliff. This is one of the best cliff jumping and swimming spots on the river.
Jungle River Lodge terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5 USD per person per day.
Reception hour from 07:00 to 21:00
No pets allowed
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Handdukar att hyra
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>