Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are more than a guesthouse and our guests are more than travelers!
As a social business aiming at promoting the socio-economic development of Jisr a Zarqa, we invite you to discover and to contribute to the revival and development of a forgotten village with a fabulous potential! As our guests discover the authentic fishermen village, its charming beach and traditional port, we support the community by encouraging new encounters and by developing new opportunities through responsible tourism.
At Juha's Guesthouse, in the center of Jisr a Zarqa and an 8 minute walk from the beach, between local coffee shops (& hooka cafés, you will find a true backpackers guesthouse with a homy feeling and the equipment you need to enjoy a simple yet comfortable get-away off the beaten track.
We offer a fully equipped kitchen, a common living room, fresh linens, internet, etc…
Outdoor activities range from relaxing on the village's beautiful beach and hiking the popular Israel National trail to discovering the ancient Aqueduct of Beit Hanania and Caesarea, the Taninim Nature Reserve and its Byzantine remnants around the Crocodile river, the Ancient city of Caesarea, or the neighboring Kibbutz Maagan Mikhael. You can also choose to go surfing, or contact us ahead of your arrival to book a guided tour of the village.
We are a proud member of the ILH-Israel Hostel Network, a network of Israeli hostels with European standards of cleanliness, true backpacker's vibes and affordable rates. The ILH mission is to support independent travelers and make your trip to Israel a unique travel experience.
Ask us about a drive to and from Caesarea, we are here to help you every time we can.
- Juha's Guesthouse is located in Jisr a Zarqa, not in Haifa nor in Caesarea. We are a 10 min drive to Caesarea and 25 min drive to Haifa.
- Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Check in from 07:00 to 21:00. Please contact us ahead of time to arrange late checking.
- Check out until 11:00
- Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card
- Taxes not included - 17% for Israeli residents only
- Breakfast included
Talk to us about volunteering opportunities :)
See you soon :D Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>