Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy for Group bookings is
1 week notice of cancellation is 25% will be charged and less 2 days notice 50 % will be charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The Jowhara hotel is still run today by a Bedouin team and they work hard to keep the ancient traditions alive.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable with bathroom en-suite and balcony's. Some rooms have air conditioning while others a fan, and in the garden there is an 'arisha' - a shaded open resting place - for you to relax. There is free Wi-Fi, a cafe and we can help you on site to arrange everything from airport transfers, diving, safari, hiking or anything else you might like to try.
Although we are centrally based in Dahab the hotel is very quiet, peaceful and tranquil with gardens of green grass, plants and Palm Trees.
Many of our guests come for a week and stay a month, so be prepared to stay longer than you planned!
Check in time 3pm
Check out time 12 noon Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Frukost ingår ej
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>