Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We offer a wide variety of different room sizes with a total of 170 beds. You can choose between the Backpackers suite 24 person dorm, a Six pack 6 person dorm, or all the way up to a private double room.
We opened our doors in 2008 and are now a well known travelling hotspot for all people looking to travel on a budget. You can book a bed from €19 which includes bedlinen and lockers on the room. We offer you a hostel bar inside the surf style lounge to have some drinks & snacks , a free table football and games. Our garden has a cosy outdoor fireplace to sit at , trust us ! You will totally relax and meet your new friends.
There are lots of extras that we offer: a yummy breakfast from €5,50,- ,rent a longboard from €10,-, order the Famous Jorplace BBQ from €12,50.
The breakfast is not included but you can book it from €5.50 per person.* online booking price only
Check-in is from 4 PM till 10 PM. Early check-in is available for €3,-.
Check-out is from 8 AM till 10:30 AM. Late check-out is available for 4,50
At check-in we ask a €20,- cash deposit per person and we need to charge €4,45 tourist tax p/person p/night which is not included in the Room rate
Bookings for 6 or more people are considered a group booking. Please use the group booking link, go to our website.
Please note: We have a 72 hour cancellation policy Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>