Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Rather home than hostel actually. With our big & cozy common area, we are all about creating a familiar atmosphere for creative minds. Just grab a guitar if you want to and have a great time with us & our other guests.
Although we are still in the process of building the hostels identity we are certain that you can already feel its vibe and spirit.
The native Tbilisian owner Jesse will do his best to make your stay in town enjoyable and interesting. So if you have any questions in advance or during your stay he and his dog Rex will be happy to help.
We are located on the main boulevard of Tbilisi which means that you have a wide range of restaurants and stores to choose from. We are also in walking distance of the 'Tbilisi Zoo' and several parks.
From the bus station 50 meters away from the hostel you can easily catch cheap bus lines that take you in a short time to all the parts of the city.
Laundry is 5 Lari.
We have a free parking spot next to our hostel. Just ask us in advance since it might be occupied by another guest. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>