Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The main building has large, well decorated rooms set around a courtyard and surrounded by lawns, gardens, and lots of trees which are home to many species of birds. It is located just off the main road of Jaipur, the M.I Road, and is only 300 metres from the main post office or the G.P.O. Yet, it seems far off from the city noise and rush, like an idyllic oasis of calm.
Jai Niwas offers an unbeatable combination of relaxed, quite and green environs, great location, modern amenities and friendly service.
Come and savour the relaxed charms of this family run guest house. Read a book beneath a tree, see a lotus bloom in our fish pond, listen to the song of birds. Relax and unwind.
Jai Niwas offers 19 large,
pleasantly decorated rooms.
Surrounded by lawns, gardens and lots of trees.
Following are the hotel amenities provided :-
- Centrally located (just off M. I. Road, the main road of Jaipur)
- Peaceful and quiet
- Ample private parking space.
- Lots of greenery
- Backup power generator
- Money exchange facility
- Free wi-fi in rooms and in some public areas
- Fax, Photocopier and scanner facility available on premises.
- Ticketing – we can book air, train and bus tickets for you
- Taxi-car hire and travel assistance
- Doctor on call
- Vegetarian restaurant (also serves egg preparations) specialising in
Indian and Continental cuisine
Also, kindly note that buffet breakfast (mix of Indian and Continental fare) is included in the below room rates given. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>