Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
90 days before arrival : possibility to cancel but 10% of the total amount will be due
28 days before arrival : possibility to cancel but 20% of the total amount will be due
27 days before arrival : possibility to cancel but 100% of the total amount will be due
Partial cancellation :
+90 days before arrival : possibility to cancel without fees
From 89 to 45 days before arrival : possibility to cancel 50% of the total amount without fees
From 44 to 28 days before arrival : possibility to cancel 50% of the total amount. Beyond this, the cancellation fees are 50% of the total initial quote (including breakfast)
From 27 to 7 days before arrival : possibility to cancel 10% of the total amount. Beyond this, the cancellation fees are 100% of the total initial quote (including breakfast)
6 or less before arrival : No rooms can be cancelled. Any room cancellation is chargeable.
In the event that the entire group or one or more members of the group fails to arrive, or in the event of the interruption of the stay, the Client shall pay a compensation equal to 100% of the amount, inclusive of all taxes, of the hotel services for the totality of the stay at the rate indicated in this contract. No claim may be made by the Client following no-show.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
For people travelling alone, in pairs or in groups, JO&JOE offers an ideal and appropriately priced shared or private accommodation in Paris.
We are located a 5-minute walk from Place de la Nation and 3 metro station from the famous Pere Lachaise cemetery.
Our Rooftop terrace is open to all, and a lots of events are held there throughout the year. Get a drink, do some cooking, chill out and meet new people.
The Happy House is a social space for the guests sleeping at the property. You will find everything to prepare yourself a snack, vending machines, micro waves and watch a movie.
Last but not least, we have our own skate shop. You will be able to book skate board classes and find everything the skate related there.
JO&JOE Paris Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out between 05.00 to 10.00
Please note that you may be asked at your arrival for a valid identification document (ID/Passport) and a personal credit card. Should you fail to present those documents, access may be denied. Thank you for your understanding.
As from the entry into force of the law relating to the extension of the Health Pass (at the earliest, at the earliest, August 5, 202), access to our establishments in France (accommodation, restaurants, bars, including outdoors spaces) will be necessarily subject to presentation of a valid Health Pass (Digital COVID Certificate).
These conditions are mandatory for checking-in. The guest will not be authorised to stay if the conditions are not respected. Please note that every reservation are no cancellable and no refundable in the 48 hours before the check-in.
Payment upon arrival by credit and debit cards
Minors not accepted
The hotel will pre-authorize your card
Taxes not included (tourist tax: 1 EUR per adult per night )
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
This property will pre-authorize your credit card. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis stadstur
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>