Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The property is located in the city centre of Medelin, and where all the markets and malls of everything of the city, metro station and metro plus and metro cable nearby!, at night, there is a clubs and bars avenue with huge casinos always crowded of people.
The property contains 5 bedrooms with 28 beds mixed between private and shared rooms apart from this, we also pride ourself on our two lounge area complete with a TV(Netflix), with a drinks refrigerator 24h, this area also extends to the basement level, where you can find comfortable sofas and tables, of course we can store your luggage! we also have a laundry room with a same day Laundry service! We will be available to you 24h and our local and multilingual staff is ready to help you with anything you might need. While staying with us, don’t miss our updated information on tours, points of interest and local entertainment.
JEP Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
No curfew. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis stadstur
- Gratis WiFi
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>