Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We renovated traditional japanese inn.
Iwamuro-Onsen is hot spring town. It is very calm and rich in nature.
In Iwamuro-Onesen there is big paddy fields,mountains and beach.
It's similar to rural area in Vietnam and Thai.
So, it's perfect for 'Slow Tourism','Slow Travel' !
Why don't you take a 'slow' time in our 'Slow Hostel' ?
Room type is japanese traditional room.
Our private rooms have bathroom and toilet. 1~4 people can use the rooms.
We have dormitory rooms for men and Women. Both are Japanese traditional room. Please use Futon.
-Reception, check-in, check-out time-
Our Reception time is 9:00-22:00. Our check-in time is 16:00-22:00. If you come before check-in time, We can keep your luggage.If you check-in after 22:00, please tell us it. Late check in time is - 12:00 am and additional charge is 1,000 JPY.
Our check-out time is 11:00. We can keep your luggage after you check out.
Our hostel have parking spot. The parking spot can accommodate 8 cars.
If our parking spot is full, We guide city parking. The city parking is free and it takes 10 min on foot from the parking to our hostel.
Our big common bath is under construct and unavailable. Please use bath in room.
Our hostel is no smoking.
Hair dryer is free rental. Amenity goods (ex.Towel and toothbrush etc) is not free. Visa regler för boendet
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>