Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our guests are welcome to relax after a tiring day in our spacious veranda, that offers views to the city, cook and share a meal in our fully equipped kitchen, or socialise in our indoor and outdoor common areas and lounges. Free internet is available throughout the property, as well as instruments for impromptu jamming sessions, board games, and book exchange. It’s the perfect place for those who want to get to meet other travellers in a home away from home environment.
All dorms are spacious and bright, and equipped with air conditioning. Bunk beds are equipped with linens, towels, privacy curtains, power sockets, reading lights, and individual lockers.
Intra Muros Boutique Hostel policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age.
Reception 08.00 – 00.00 (Summer) 11.00 - 19.00 (Winter)
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>