Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We offer budget accommodation at a reasonable price, within walking distance of the heart of Ubud and approximately a 90 minutes drive from Denpasar Ngurah Rai International Airport.
We are one of the most comfortable guest houses to stay at in Ubud which located in the famous Hanoman Street, one of the major streets in Ubud, where most of the tourism facilities centered. Although we are surrounded by hotels, shops, cafes, yoga studios, spas and restaurants, you will find yourself living in tranquility as our rooms nestled in our lush back yard.
Here you will enjoy spacious rooms with en suite bathroom with cold and hot water, fan, where most of them are having their own private balcony which overlooking to our lush garden. More facilities, such as air conditioning, bath-tub, and private kitchenette are provided in our Superior rooms to meet our guests' comfort and ideal for those who want to spend their holiday longer. And to make your holiday at ease, we also provide you with in house reception, daily housekeeping, and free WiFi in all rooms. Other additional services also available with additional cost applied, such as: airport transfer, laundry service, postal service, photocopying, tour arrangements, boat tickets to Lombok and Gili islands and rental of cars, motorbikes and bicycles. Vegetarians and Vegan guests are welcome to stay with us as welcome as those who are not in certain diets. And last but not least, our family and staffs will do our best efforts to make your stay in Ubud memorable.
For further information, please contact us via email. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>