Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The terms of cancellation of the event will be decisive for the purpose of a new reorganization of the event.
For groups we make overnight stays with breakfast only, half board and full board.
If you are a group or you want to celebrate an event, we'll take care of everything.
Our Chef can prepare any menu item from the intolerant to the celiac.
Obviously organizing an event involves time, so it is advisable to book on time.
Once you have chosen a menu and an event it will be necessary to pay a deposit to be agreed together.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our structure is located 1.2 km from the Tower of Pisa and we are located within the Park of San Rossore.
We offer a lobby with a reception area and a distributor of snacks & drinks, a dining room with TV, restaurant, etc.
Inside there are 9 rooms with bathrooms with toilet, bidet, sink and shower, wardrobe of 2 meters with hanging clothes and compartment where to store the suitcase, lights for reading and ceiling fan. The guest will have breakfast included and bed linen. You can also buy towels, padlocks and toothbrush inside the structure.
Il Casale Toscano Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
(American express-JCB- Eurasian- NOT ACCEPTED)
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night
This property may pre authorize your credit card.
Reception 7:00 to 23:00
The maximum stay is 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>