Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Half of the amount to be paid on the booking day and other half when check-in occurs. Thank you for your understanding
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We offers a range of double and twin rooms, we also offer 4, 8 or 10 bed dormitories with private or shared bathroom facilities. Some rooms also have kitchenettes and living areas. Our rooms are like no others!
Enjoy cooking in our modern communal kitchen and dining area or relax in a communal Lounge where you can chill out and have fun with our Iguana guests.
The free breakfast is from 8am - 10am from Mon to Sat and 9am-11am on Sundays
Please note that reception hours are as follows: Monday- Saturday 08.00 to 19.00 and Sunday 09:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Check in time is from 12:00 PM to 07:00 PM Monday to Saturday and until 5:00pm on Sundays.
We do not have a night team, we can not check you in after the opening hours.Check in only during the opening hours of the reception. We only accept guests aged between 18 – 35 holding a valid international passport.
Please note that this property requires a refundable AUD 20 cash key deposit upon check in.
We offer the following : Free continental breakfast, Free unlimited WiFi, Complimentary Tea & Coffee all day, Free sheets, pillows and blankets. Towels are not included so we recommend you bring your own. Towels can also be rented from reception. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>