Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Every effort is made to ensure that all our guests have a comfortable and relaxing stay and plenty of advice is available on what to do whilst visiting the Beara Peninsula.
The accommodation is varied with a single room, double rooms - some ensuite. Our guests have the use of a fully equipped kitchen, and can at any time enjoy our common room that has a wonderful open fireplace for those days when the weather is soft!
The Log Cabin sleeps up to 4 people consisting of 1 double bed and 1 bunk bed. It shares the facilities of the Lodge i.e. kitchen, toilets, showers and common room.
Peg's Mini-Market is only 100 metres away. So, although you are in a tranquil rural location you should want for nothing!
We have plenty of camping space available on our fully serviced Camping Site. No need to book for camping - you can just arrive April to October only.
Please note we are unable to accept credit or debit cards.
Only cash accepted.
Check in from 4p.m. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Handdukar att hyra
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>