Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Hotel Da Montanha is perfectly positioned in the centre of Portugal, making it the ideal location to host or attend meetings and large events. Nature lovers will get their money worth since you can enjoy hiking, biking, climbing, several water sports and even paintball. Coimbra is situated 70 kilometres away. On walking distance from the hotel you can find the Filipina Bridge, an ancient bridge which was of major importance in 17th century.
Hotel Da Montanha offers comfortable and relaxing private rooms. All rooms at Hotel Da Montanha come with flat-screen TV with local and international channels.
Hotel da Montanha policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
January 2nd to June 30th + October 1st to December 28th - 48h before arrival
July 1st to September 30th + Easter week - 7 days prior to arrival.
December 29th to January 1st - 14 days prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Barnens lekområde
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Rumservice (dygnet runt)
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>