Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The Rachel Hotel is a small furnished hotel located opposite the town hall in the heart of the city of Pré Saint-Gervais. Le Pré St Gervais city is a little town situated along the 19th district or « arrondissement » of Paris.
Rachel Hotel offers 2 levels of comfort for its rooms: with bathroom / toilet or common room with bath / private toilet.
Hotel Rachel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.50 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 4.90 EUR per person per day.
Reception available from 08:00 to 20:00.
Please be advised that the property will pre-authorize the credit card before arrival, If the credit card is not valid, the customer will be contacted to provide the details of anther credit card in order to guarantee their booking. Failure to do this might result in the cancellation of the booking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>